“Spoken English Training”
Future Target Institute is a leading Spoken English Training Center in Dubai
What is the Spoken English Training and why is it important?
Spoken English Training Prep Dubai – Study material
Spoken English Specification:
- Business English.
- Oral Communication.
- English for Young Adults.
- English for Beginners.
- English for Advanced Learners.
Here is some of what you will learn:
- Introducing yourself and appropriate greetings
- Conversing in varied social situations
- Organizing social events and sending invitations
- Formal and informal language
- An introduction to language within the workplace
- Appropriate telephone manners
- How to conduct meetings and presentations
- Phrases and idioms
- Giving directions
- Join a group or register for private classes
Spoken English Training For All Levels
English Beginners Level
English Language course for Beginners
FTI’s English Beginner Course is carefully shaped to help our students to improve their language skills. Our focus is to do our best to make sure that your ambitions are fulfilled. Our unique way of assessing helps us to group our students effectively so it is ensured that you are all your needs attended to individually.
- Models, Imperatives, etc.
- Auxiliary Verbs
- Pronouns and Possessives
- ‘A’ and ‘The’
English Intermediate Level
English Language Intermediate Level
FTI’s English Intermediate course is designed for developing all the four language skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing to the next level. There are two levels in English Intermediate course. The course material is prepared with the aim to give maximum benefit to our students and is focused on improving any weak language skills. We conduct regular assessments helps us understand students’ progress and to give them proper guidance. You can have a glance at the language skills you will acquire and the content we provide in our two levels of English language Intermediate course below.
- Present Perfect and Past
- If and Wish
- Reported Speech
- Questions and Auxiliary verbs
- Articles and Nouns
- Pronouns and Determiners
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Relative Clauses
- Phrasal Verbs
English Advanced Level
English Language Advanced Level
English language course advanced is for students who have already acquired good English but want to improve their language skills further as well as their range of vocabulary. FTI’s English Advanced course focuses on developing listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. We help you to revise your language and communicate with better confidence. Below you can see some of the material covered in this courses:
- Tenses : reviews, comparisons and more usages
- Modals and semi-modals
- Linking verbs and clauses
- Passive, active and reporting
- Nouns, Articles, quantifiers and determiners
- Pronouns, adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions