“Medical Entrance Exam”
Medical entrance tests are usually a one or two stage entrance examination. First a preliminary test is taken then a mains exam is conducted for the purpose of selection. Most medical entrance exam question papers are usually divided in four parts namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
Paper’s usually consist of 200 objective and reasoning type questions; 60 each from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The General Knowledge section may consist of 20 questions. Each question is a multiple choice, (usually four) and 1 mark is offered for each correct choice. One third marks are however detected for every wrong answer.
Once the results for the medical entrance exam dates are announced, a counseling letter is sent to all the successful candidates with a prospectus of comprehensive admission procedure as may apply.
Entrance Exams at FTI:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS MBBS)
- All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination (AIPMT)
- JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research)
Specialized Subjects Offered:
Medical Entrance Exam Eligibility
- The minimum age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years.
- It is required for a candidate to have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination from a recognized board and English as one of the main subjects.
- A candidate should have passed the 10+2 exam with 50% aggregate in Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics.
- The minimum passing percentage for the reserve categories is 55 % to appear in the entrance exams.
- Those candidates who are waiting for results may also apply to appear in the medical entrance tests.
042 273 992
105, Platinum Business Center (Near NMC Hospital)
Baghdad Street -Al Nahda- Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Tel: 05066 08494
|WEEK DAYS:||09:00 AM – 09:00 PM|
|FRIDAY:||03:00 PM – 09:00 PM|
|SATURDAY:||10:00 AM – 09:00 PM|
|CONSULTATION :||24HR / 7DAYS|
For More Information regarding the course schedule and content please fill out the form above,
Ph:055 997 3240
Mobile: 05066 08494