“GRE Exam Preparation”
Future Target Institute is a leading institute for GRE Exam Preparation in Dubai.
What is the GRE Exam and who is it for?
GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is a standardized aptitude test that is used by post-graduate colleges and universities to access a candidate’s ability in areas of verbal, quantitative reasoning and analytical writing. The exam is 3 hours and 45 minutes long and the candidate is given the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned at university and their extended knowledge by handling several challenging questions and content in each section.
It is one of the factors in the admissions decision. Schools also consider your high school GPA, academic transcript, letters of recommendation, interviews and personal essays. The weight placed on GRE scores varies from school to school.
GRE Preparation Dubai – Why choose Future Target Institute
Our GRE Test Prep course will help you get the best possible preparation for the GRE in Dubai including FTI’s exclusive GRE exam preparation material and our highly qualified and experienced GRE instructors.
- Analytical Writing, Argument Analysis and Essay.
- Problem Solving, Data Sufficiency
- Integrated Reasoning, Multi-Source Reasoning, Table Analysis and Graphics Interpretation.
- Verbal Reasoning, Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
The student can select from the following course options:
Course plan for one-on-one:
- The course is planned over 8 to 10 2-hour sessions.
- The ideal pace is 2 sessions per week so that the course can be completed in 5-6 weeks.
- The course is followed by 2 weeks of mock tests.
Our Regular training classes will occur for two hour sessions twice a week for 28 Hrs.
- Small class size.
- Planned schedules that incorporate theory, practice and testing.
- Regular appraisals.
- Interface with parents.
- Mock tests.
- Problem-solving sessions.
- Score/subject skill enhancement guaranteed.
Fast Track Training:
This service is available only on request. 4 Hr Sessions once a week for 28 hours.
- Allows the trainer to set a pace that the student can cope with.
- Lets the student set class schedules that suit him.
- Follows a systematic training schedule that includes weekly tests.
- Involves regular appraisals.
- Guarantees enhancement of subject skills.
04 227 3992
105, Platinum Business Center (Near NMC Hospital)
Baghdad Street -Al Nahda- Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Tel: 050 660 8494
|WEEK DAYS:||09:00 AM – 09:00 PM|
|FRIDAY:||03:00 PM – 09:00 PM|
|SATURDAY:||10:00 AM – 09:00 PM|
|CONSULTATION :||24HR / 7DAYS|
For More Information regarding the course schedule and content please fill out the form above,
Ph: 055 997 3240
Mobile: 050 660 8494